Table of Contents
What Is Blissfora?
On this Blissfora Review, I’m going to let you know what the platform is all about.
Launched about a week ago, the platform is like a refer and earn/ROI investment website.
The platform is still new but I’m going to try to be unbiased with my review.
Just like lodpress, you can post on the website, but here, you don’t earn for posting, you earn for referring/investing.
How Does It Work?
It’s simple, on the platform, there are two ways on earning.
- Being a Premium Member
- Being a Click Earner
When you register as a premium player, you have to pay ₦1000 for your initial registration fee.
After 7 days of your registration, you will earn 720% ROI!, that’s ₦7,200!!!
Here are the other things involved in being a premium member;
- You don’t need to refer any body to earn
- You don’t need to upgrade
- You don’t need renewal
- You don’t have to share sponsored posts
- You can withdraw any day (after the 7 days).
This is completely free to join and after becoming a member, you earn ₦50 per every click on your referral link.
How Does Click Earner Membership Works?
- Register an account for free
- Obtain your referral link from your dashboard
- Start posting your links on social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter etc to generate link clicks.
- For everyone that clicks on your referral link, you earn ₦50 even if they don’t register on the platform.
- After 7 days of registration and you’ve reached the minimum threshold of ₦3000, you can request for withdrawal.
- All payments will be made on Friday.
- Your payment is straight to your bank account.
How It Works
1. Register your account.
2. Get your unique referral/affiliate link from your dashboard.
3. Start posting your links anywhere possible, you can post on Facebook in groups, comment section, timeline etc.., on WhatsApp in groups and direct messages, on telegram, on your website, on twitter, ..just anywhere..
4. For each person that clicks on your link to visit this page you earn ₦50 instantly …this is instantly recorded in your dashboard.
5. Count from today that you registered and after it’s 7 days, you can request for your payment so long as you have a minimum of ₦3,000 in your dashboard.
6. All payouts are made on Fridays irrespective of the day you requested for withdrawal.
7. Your payment is straight to your bank account which you will have to submit when requesting for the payment from your dashboard.
With this, it means if you get 10 link clicks per day, you earn ₦500!
For registration on the Premium Membership, here are what you need for the Blissfora Registration;
- Full Name
- E-mail Address
- Coupon/Direct transfer to bank.
For Blissfora Login, all you need is your;
- Username or E-mail Address
Blissfora Review (Is It Legit Or Scam)
Now to cap it all up on the Blissfora Review, I’m going to tell you why I think you shouldn’t register and waste your time on the platform.
First things first, a 750% ROI is too much! I haven’t seen an Investment scheme place that much ROI for a package.
Secondly, there’s no contact information of the owners or support on the website.
Further more, they don’t provide an information on their source of money to pay their members.
Because I don’t really seem to get how they intend on paying potential thousands of users with just the sign up fee for the premium membership package.
I’m not saying it’s scam and I’m not saying it’s legit, you can try the Click Earners membership which is free!
Thanks for reading the Blissfora Review
Please let me know what you feel about the platform.