Are you worried about a low credit score? Do you want to improve your credit rating?
The Destiny credit card issued by Concora and specifically targeted towards individuals with bad credit or limited credit history. It can be a helpful tool for rebuilding credit, as it reports to all three major credit bureaus and offers the convenience and security of a traditional credit card.
However, it also comes with high fees, including an annual fee, a monthly maintenance fee, and a foreign transaction fee.
To get a Destiny Mastercard, you must fill out an online prequalification form to check your eligibility for the card.
Once approved for the Destiny card, you will receive the card within 14 working days. But before you start swiping, you’ll need to activate your card. You can activate your new or replacement Destiny Mastercard online at destinycard.com/activate.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Your Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate
To activate your Destiny card and start using it, you must visit destinycard.com/activate on your computer or mobile device. Here are the prerequisites to activate your card in a hassle-free way.
- Card details
- Destiny account login details
Keep your card details handy before visiting the destinycard.com activate link.
- Open a web browser on your mobile device or computer.
- Visit destinycard.com/activate.
- Enter your Username and Password to log into the secure server.
- Click the Login button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Access the card activation option and enter the details as prompted.
- Enter your card number, CVV, security code, DOB, and expiration details.
- Click the Activate button to complete the process.
After successful activation, you can use your Destiny Mastercard for online & offline purchases.
Are you excited about this unsecured credit card? After receiving it, you need to activate it to enjoy a plethora of benefits. Stick to the steps above to carry out the activation process smoothly.
What are the Benefits of Destiny MasterCard?
Here are the major benefits of having a Destiny MasterCard –
- No Upfront Security Deposit: One of the highlights of the Destiny MasterCard is that there’s no upfront security deposit. Unlike most credit cards, this card doesn’t charge a security deposit.
- Low Minimum Credit Score: Another advantage is that you don’t need a solid credit standing to qualify for this card.
- Quick Pre-qualification: A quick pre-qualification check is the best way to check whether you can get a Destiny MasterCard. It takes less than 60 seconds. If you qualify for it, be assured of receiving a new card within days of your application.
- Reports to All Three Credit Bureaus: To keep an eye on your credit score and ensure it improves based on your transaction, the Destiny MasterCard sends your reports to all three credit bureaus.
How to Register for a Destiny Account?
If you want to manage your account on your terms, here’s how you can register for a Destiny account.
- Go to the Registration page on your computer.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Type your Date of Birth.
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to register for the Destiny Card account.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Destiny MasterCard is a popular choice for people with a bad credit score. Issued by First Electronic Bank, the Destiny card is serviced by Genesis FS Card Service, Inc.
The quickest and easiest way to activate your card is online. Visit destinycard.com/activate on your computer and use the login credentials to activate the card.
Yes, you can install the Destiny MasterCard app on your smartphone to manage your card account right in your hand.