Lodpress Review 2020: Is The New Post2Earn Website Legit or Not?
What Is Lodpress?
Lodpress Review I’m pretty sure you must have heard of Opera News Hub where you post and get paid.
Opera News Hub got thousands of creators all because people wanted to use the opportunity to make money online.
But I must say, it’s really hard to earn something to be proud of from Opera News Hub.
Why? It’d require a lot of clicks and views for you to earn well.
Lodpress is similar!!! It’s also a platform like Opera News.
The platform is launched some while ago and it has already started receiving so many registrations.
It seems to be more fair than Opera News Hub and that’s why I’m writing the Lodpress Review to make you all know what it’s all about.
To register on the platform is quite easy, you don’t need any fee to join, it’s free!!!
- First, click here to register.
- A new page will open, enter your full name.
- Enter your username
- Enter your E-mail address, be sure it’s a real e-mail that you still have access to, just in case you lose your password.
- Enter your password and confirm. (TIP FOR STRONG PASSWORD: Use a mixture of alphabets, numerals and also symbols)
You’re reading the Lodpress Review, why don’t you read the Gainstack Review
Logging into the website isn’t a hard work either, after visiting the website, you’d see a login button at the top right corner. Click on it.To login, you’d need:
- Your e-mail address
- And the password you used in registration.
How To Earn On Lodpress
Okay, making money while writing on the platform is quite simple. There are two main ways of earning on the platform:
Post and Earn
The main way of earning on the platform is by posting. Take note of this important information.
- When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United States, you’re going to be paid $15
- When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United Kingdom, you’re going to be paid $10
- When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United Arab Emirates, you’re going to get $8
- When you write a post and get 1000 views from every other countries, you get $5.
Now imagining getting 10000 views from United States, you’d be getting a massive $150!!!
When you refer people to join the platform, you get 20% of all their earnings, FOR LIFE!!!
If you have strong and dedicated down lines, just imagine how much you’d be making.
There are several ways to withdraw on the platform and they are:
- PayPal – Minimum withdrawal of $10
- Stripe – Minimum withdrawal of $10
- Skrill – Minimum withdrawal of $5
- Payza – Minimum withdrawal of $5
- PayTM – Minimum withdrawal of $3
- Bitcoin Wallet – Minimum withdrawal of $10
- Opay – Minimum withdrawal of $10 (specifically made for Nigerians)
- Ethereum Wallet – Minimum withdrawal of $10.
Tips For Writing On Lodpress
In order to attain maximum earning on the platform, I have some tips for you so that you’d get more views and increase your earnings.
- Write unique contents only!. Yes it’s very important to write unique content, as a matter of fact, it’s a must!
- Write contents with catchy titles
- Write long contents and include images on your posts
- You may do a little bit of keyword research to find posts that’d likely attract people most.
- Formatting is really necessary to make your posts stand out.
Earnings not counting? See why!
For some reasons, you might think they’re scam maybe because you’re having thousands of views and your earnings aren’t up to what it should be.
What are the reasons??? Here!
- You shouldn’t drag fake traffic to your posts
- Using VPN/Proxy isn’t allowed
- Those visitors who has adblock enabled won’t be included in your earnings.
- If your visitors change their IP, they’d be excluded.
- Your visitors must’ve cookies enabled.
Lodpress Review (Review Mr’s Verdict)
As at the time this review was written, the platform has been verified to be legit and paying.I recommend it as it’s really a good way of earning.
If you’re feeling differently about the new platform, let others know in the comment section! Thanks!
[…] like lodpress, you can post on the website, but here, you don’t earn for posting, you earn for […]