Who is Former Basketball Player Dennis Rodman’s daughter Alexis Rodman?
Best known as the daughter of former professional basketball player Dennis Rodman, Alexis Rodman is his daughter with his first wife, Annie Bakes. Her father, Dennis Rodman, nicknamed “The worm”, is well known for his fierce defensive and rebounding abilities. Alexis is an American by nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity. Alexis’ parents separated in 1993, claiming that Dennis had pressured her to have four abortions and contracted an STD.
Alexis’ childhood was very much affected by her family problems. As a result of those problems, she developed a tremendous anger problem. She also received anger management counselling back in 1997. Alexis’ father married thrice, and she has two younger siblings, Trinity Rodman and D.J Rodman.
|Full Name||Alexis Caitlin Rodman|
|Popular for||Daughter of Dennis Rodman|
|Estimated Net Worth||$10 million dollars (as of 2021)|
|Birthday and Zodiac|
|Age||33 years old (as in 2021)|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1988|
|Birth Place||The United States|
|School / University||United States’ prestigious educational institution|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||55 kilograms (121 pounds)|
|Body Measurement||34-26-39 inches|
|Body Type||Petite body|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Siblings||Dennis Rodman Jr, Trinity Rodman|
Alexis Rodman Age, Height, Birthday, Weight
Alexis was born on September 28 1988. She is 33 years old right now. She will soon be turning 33 years old this year, in September. The detailed information about her high school is not available, but she studied at a high school in America.
Alexis is pretty tall at the height of about 5 feet 10 inches. She is estimated to have a bodyweight of about 55 kilograms (121 pounds), with body measurements of 34-26-39 inches.
Alexis Rodman Husband
Alexis Rodman is currently married and is enjoying her blissful married life as a married woman for quite some time. She is married to Robert Banfill. She was dating Robert before he turned into her husband. They got married on August 30, 2014. They held their marriage ceremony privately at Citrus Heights, California.
She always used to stay away from the limelight and media. Since she has kept her life so private, she has not mentioned her husband yet. But her father, Dennis, announced the news of her marriage indirectly.
Alexis Rodman son
Alexis and her husband are now a father of a son named Vincent. Vincent was born in June of 2017. The news became public when Dennis took it to Twitter and announced the birth of his grandson. Her son is one-quarter African-American, and the rest caucasian as her husband is of the white race.
Alexis has managed to keep her child away from the public eye. Thus there is only limited information about her son.
Alexis Rodman Instagram
Alexis Rodman has kept her life very much private and away from the public eye. Alexis doesn’t seem to be active on any social media platforms. Or it is also possible that she has kept her accounts private.
Alexis Rodman net worth
As of 2021, Alexis Rodman has a total net worth of $10 million dollars. She makes a decent earning and is living a luxurious life in Los Angeles, United States.
- Fun facts about Alexis
- She was born in 1988 and is the only child of Dennis Rodman and his first wife, Annie, a former model.
- Back in 1997, her mother said that Alexis was having an anger issue, and she had beaten a girl while playing basketball and then said: “Well, daddy does it.” Alexis blamed her mother for the divorce and was holding it against her mom. Thankfully, everything is fine now and she is living a decent life.
- Alexis has two siblings, Dennis Rodman Jr and Trinity Rodman. But, they are half-siblings, both from her father’s marriage to Michelle Moyer.
- Both of her half-siblings are active on social media and make headlines with their sports abilities. But, Alexis has kept herself very private. She appears in public very little.
- When Vincent was born, Dennis posted on his Twitter congratulating his daughter, Alexis, for their first baby’s birth and stated that he couldn’t believe that he had become a grandfather.