In this guide, you will learn how to install and activate Bravo TV on smart TVs and streaming devices, including Fire TV, Roku devices, Apple TV, Sony Bravia, TCL, and Hisense.
Bravo TV is a famous American cable network known for its reality shows, especially the Real Housewives franchise. Initially, the channel telecast programs related to fine arts and films; however, it is currently known for broadcasting numerous reality television series, documentaries, and other non-scripted content.
The Bravo TV app is available on most smart TVs and streaming devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, FireStick, Samsung smart TV, or Roku.
To stream the Bravo channel on your favorite streaming device, you must install the latest Bravo TV app from the App Store and link your device at bravotv.com/link using your TV provider credentials.
Table of Contents
What is bravotv.com/link?
Bravotv.com/link is a website where you can activate the Bravo TV app on your streaming device by linking it to your TV provider account. This process is necessary to access full episodes and live TV content from Bravo on your streaming device.
To activate the Bravo TV app using bravotv.com/link, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store or Channel Store on your Smart TV device.
- Install the Bravo TV app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Generate an activation code on your TV.
- Visit bravotv.com/link on another device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to activate Bravo TV.
Note that not all TV providers support activation through bravotv.com/link, so if you have any issues with linking your account, you may need to contact your TV provider for assistance.
Guide to Activate Bravo TV on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV
One of the best ways to enjoy your favorite Bravo shows is on the big TV screen. If you already have your TV-connected device set up, it wouldn’t take much time to install and activate Bravo at the official activation page – bravotv.com/link.
Well, you will require a stable internet connection to access the above link and watch incredible shows on your living area device.
To learn how to activate Bravo TV, go through the information below.
Here are the steps to activate the Bravo Channel app on Roku to watch the latest episodes of new Bravo shows the day after they air –
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and look for the Bravo TV app using the Search option.
- Once you find the Bravo TV app, press the Add Channel button to install the app on your Roku streaming device.
- After installation, go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Launch the Bravo TV app and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to receive the activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit bravotv.com/link on your computer or mobile web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and press Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list and sign in with its credentials.
Your Roku TV screen will auto-refresh, and you can stream Bravo TV on your Roku device.
Bravotv.com Link your Android TV
To Activate Bravo TV on Android TV,
- First, turn on your Android TV and open the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Bravo TV app using the search bar.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- After installing the app, open it on Android TV.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to bravotv.com/link.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and press Continue.
- Sign in using your TV provider credentials.
You can now watch Bravo TV on your Android TV.
How to Link Bravo TV to Apple TV
Follow the steps below to activate the Bravo.com Link on your Apple TV –
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the Bravo TV app using the search option.
- Select the app from the search results, and press GET to install it on your device.
- Once installed, launch it to get the activation code.
- After getting the code on your TV screen, open bravotv.com/link on the web browser.
- Enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider details.
Now, return to your Apple TV and watch recent seasons of your favorite TV shows.
Activate Bravo TV on Firestick via bravotv.com/link
To access on-demand content across NBCUniversal, including E! Online, Oxygen, Telemundo, etc., on your FireStick device, activate the Bravo TV app using the below instructions –
- From your Fire TV home screen, go to the App Store.
- Search for the Bravo TV app and click Get to download and install the Bravo TV app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the app after successful installation.
- Inside the app, select the Link TV Provider option to generate an activation code.
- Visit bravotv.com/link on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the code and link your TV provider to start streaming Bravo TV on FireStick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, closed-captioning is available on Bravo TV. Bravo, like many other TV networks, is required to provide closed captioning for its programming in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations.
To access closed captioning on Bravo TV, you need to make sure your TV or cable box is set to display closed captions and that your TV provider supports closed captioning for Bravo TV. Most TV providers support closed captioning, but if you’re not sure, you can contact your provider’s customer support for assistance.
Absolutely, yes! You can watch full episodes without the Bravo app at the bravotv.com site using your desktop computer or mobile browser. However, remember to sign in through your TV Provider to unlock all programming.
At present, you can watch the programming from Bravo through a participating TV Provider within the US only.
You can watch show clips, highlights, and certain episodes on Bravo TV without a Pay TV subscription. Instead, sign in with participating TV provider credentials to watch full episodes and live TV.