Are you looking to activate your Milestone credit card online at mymilestonecard.com/activate? It’s a straightforward process that you can complete in just a few simple steps.
The Milestone Credit Card is an unsecured credit card issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Genesis Financial Solutions. It is one of the top picks for people with limited or poor credit history looking to build or rebuild their credit.
The card has several features that make it appealing to people with less-than-perfect credit, including:
- No security deposit is required. The Milestone Credit Card does not require a security deposit, making it more accessible to people with limited financial resources.
- Low credit limit. The Milestone Mastercard has a low initial credit limit, typically between $300 and $500.
- Rewards program. The Milestone Credit Card offers a rewards program that allows cardholders to earn points on their purchases.
- Credit reporting. The Milestone Credit Card reports all payments to the three major credit bureaus. This helps you build your credit history by using the card responsibly.
If this excites you, don’t hesitate to apply for a Milestone card on the official website. Upon approval, you will receive a credit card within 21 days.
The credit card will not work until it is activated. So, activate your Milestone card at mymilestonecard.com/activate or by phone at 1-800-305-0330 before using it for online and offline use. You have 14 business days to activate your card.
Read this guide to learn how to get started with your new Milestone card.
Table of Contents
Here’s how to activate your Milestone Credit Card online:
- Visit the official activation URL – mymilestonecard.com/activate on a web browser.
- Log in to the online account using your username and password.
- After accessing your account, click the Activate Your Card option.
- Enter the details, such as Card Number, Date of Birth, and last 4-digits of SSN (if required).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Your Milestone card will be activated instantly, and you can use it for shopping, paying bills, flight tickets, etc.
Note: If you haven’t registered for an online account, click Register Your Account and provide your card number, birth date, and Social Security Number (SSN).
How to Activate Milestone Mastercard by Phone
To activate your Milestone Mastercard by phone, follow these steps:
- Call the Milestone Credit Card customer service number at 1-800-305-0330.
- Enter your Social Security number when prompted.
- Follow the automated prompts to get connected to a customer service representative.
- Tell the representative that you would like to activate your Milestone card.
- The representative will ask you for some personal information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
- Once the representative has verified your identity, they will activate your card.
You can then use your Milestone Mastercard to make purchases and earn rewards.
How to Register for an Online Account to Activate Your Card
Here are the steps to register for an online account:
- Open mymilestonecard.com/activate and click the Register Your Account option below the Log In button.
- Enter the below details to register your account –
- Last Name
- Zip code
- DOB (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Social Security Number
- After entering the requested information, click Continue to Next Step.
- Create your username and Password.
- Stick to the instructions to generate the sign-in details.
Once you have registered for an online account, you can use the Milestone card login credentials to activate your card.
How to Recover Your Online Account Username or Password?
If you don’t remember your online access username or password, you can recover it using the below steps:
- Go to the Reset ID/Password page.
- If you want to Reset your Password, enter your username, the last 4-digits of your card, social security number, and date of birth.
- After entering the correct details, click the Reset Password button.
- Follow the instructions, and you will be able to reset the password.
- If you want to request your Username, enter your 16-digit account number, social security number, and date of birth.
- After entering the correct details, click the Request Username button.
- Stick to the instructions to retrieve your username.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no minimum credit score to apply for a Milestone Credit Card. This is why it is a popular choice for people with bad or no credit. However, it is important to note that your chances of approval will be higher if you have a better credit score.
Not really! The Milestone Card offers a $300 credit limit (minimum) without a $0 security deposit.
The Milestone Mastercard is serviced by Genesis Financial Solutions, but it is issued by The Bank of Missouri, an FDIC-insured financial institution in St. Robert, MO.
To get started, visit mymilestonecard.com/activate. Sign in to your online account and click on the Activate Card button. Next, enter your card number, expiration date, and security code. If you don’t have the login details, click Register your Account to create one.
Dial 1-800-305-0330 to contact Milestone card customer service.
If you have any queries about Milestone card activation, you can write them in the comment box below.