Short for Memorable Entertainment Television, MeTV is a television network owned by Weigel Broadcasting. The MeTV network is known for airing various classic television programs from the 1950s to the early 1990s, primarily obtained from the vast libraries of 20 Television and Media Ventures.
In the following years, MeTV spun off four sister networks that also source their programming content from the same distributors: Heroes & Icons (Male targeted action/adventure), Decades (Sitcom), Movies!, and Start TV.
You can watch the MeTV network on DISH Network, free-to-air C band satellite, At&T U-verse, cable television, etc.
Unfortunately, no official MeTV app is available for streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon FireStick. However, if you wish to access MeTV on Roku, there might be a workaround that you can consider.
Table of Contents
How to Watch Me TV on Roku 
To access MeTV on Roku, you can follow the steps provided below –
- To watch MeTV on your Roku device, install the ClearStream TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- To install the ClearStream TV app, go to Streaming Channels > Search section from your Roku device’s home screen.
- In the search field, type ClearStream TV and initiate the search process.
- From the search results, select the ClearStream TV app.
- Next, tap the Add Channel option and wait until the installation process gets completed.
After installing the ClearStream app, follow the instructions below to watch MeTV programming.
Watch MeTV on Roku using ClearStream TV App
- Connect the ClearStream TV Over-The-Air Digital Tuner with your HDTV antenna, and then plug in the adapter to the power source.
- Next, download the FREE companion application to your streaming device, tablet, or phone.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to connect ClearStream TV to your wireless internet network.
- You will then be able to watch all your favorite live, local TV shows and network for FREE!
Things You Need
- Wireless Router
- ClearStream TV Over-The-Air Digital Tuner
- HDTV Antenna
- Minimum OS requirements: 7.5 or later
Things You Must Know
- It comes with a program guide
- You can connect to one device at a time
- You can pause and rewind live TV for up to an hour
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access MeTV on your Roku device. However, if you are looking for another workaround, you can follow the below steps.
Alternative Method to Watch MeTV on Roku
- This workaround requires connecting your laptop to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Then, switch to the connected HDMI screen on your TV using the remote.
- Turn on your laptop and visit www.metv.com.
- Click on the LOG IN button located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password in the provided field and press the Submit button.
After that, you can play your desired content from MeTV and start watching on your TV through your Laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the MeTV app is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can install the app from the play store/ app store and sign in using your MeTV account credentials to watch desired content.
To find the complete schedule of MeTV programming, visit metv.com/schedule. You may need to sign in for more information.
You can contact MeTV by visiting metv.com/wwme. You will need to provide your name, email address, state, zip code, provider, subject, etc.
Some of the US TV stations are moving to new frequencies frequently. So if you are watching TV using an over-the-air antenna, you may have to adjust your TV set to get MeTV.