A credit card is a great way to enjoy financial freedom. If you want to take the next step in your financial journey, start with Aspire. The Aspire MasterCard provides you with the credit you need.
You can choose an Aspire card for various reasons, such as making payments, setting up account alerts, and checking your account balance.
This handy guide will discuss how you can obtain and activate your new Aspire credit card online at aspire.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Activate Aspire MasterCard Online via aspire.com/activate 
After receiving your new Aspire credit card, visit aspire.com/activate to activate your Aspire credit card.
Note: The fastest way to activate your Aspire Credit Card is through the Aspire Account Center. With Aspire Account Center, you can manage your card, pay bills, check statements, etc., from any device.
- Launch a web browser on your computer.
- Type aspire.com/activate in the URL bar.
- Scroll down a bit and click the Sign In Aspire Account Center button. (Note: Click the Enroll In Aspire Account Center button if you don’t have sign-in credentials ready.)
- It will prompt you to enter the sign-in details – User Name and Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter the card details and complete the activation process.
Your Aspire card will be activated within minutes. You will get a notification email/ message once it is activated.
Steps to Apply for an Aspire Card
Obtaining an Aspire card is subject to credit approval. So even if you have a poor credit score, you can still get a credit card and enjoy shopping and making payments.
To get an Aspire MasterCard, you need to complete a pre-qualify process. However, it won’t affect your credit score. Here are the easy steps to apply for an Aspire credit card –
- Go to the official Aspire website – aspire.com.
- Scroll down and click the See If You Pre-Qualify option.
- Here, you need to click the See If You Qualify button.
- Now, you need to complete a three-stage process –
- See Offer
- On the Pre-qualify page, enter your –
- Personal Information: First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth
- Contact Information: Home Phone Number, Mobile Number, Email Address, and Confirm Email Address
- Residence Information: Mailing Address, Apartment/ Suite/ Building, City, State, ZIP Code, and Length of Time at Address.
- Residence Details: Residential Status and Monthly Payment.
- Employment Information: Employer Name, Business Phone Number, Annual Gross Income
- After providing the correct details, click the RECAP OF CREDIT TERMS button.
- Select any one offer available shown on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to the final stage, i.e., Approval.
If your application is approved, you will receive a new Aspire credit card within a few days.
How to Get an Aspire Credit Card via Mail Offer
If you got an offer in your mail, you need to respond to your mail offer and request your pre-approved Aspire credit card.
To respond to your mail offer and request your card,
- Open Respond To Offer page on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter the acceptance code in the required field.
- Click the SUBMIT CODE option.
If you can’t find the acceptance code, click the Search Now link. It will take you to another page, i.e., the code lookup page. Here, you need to enter the following details –
- Enter your last name.
- The last 4-digits of SSN.
- ZIP code.
Follow the on-screen instructions to get your acceptance code.
How to Enroll in Aspire Account Center?
Check the steps below if you haven’t registered for an Aspire account.
- Visit aspire.com/activate and click the Enroll in Aspire Account Center option.
- You will access the log-in page. Here, click the Create Account button.
- You can get started by providing the following information –
- Your Last Name
- Last 4 Digits of the SSN
- Your DOB
- Click the Submit button.
Ways to Contact Aspire Customer Support
There are various ways to contact the support team.
- By Phone: You can dial the customer care number (855-922-5311) from Monday through Sunday between 8 am and 12 am ET.
- Via Email: If you want to write an email to Aspire, you can do that using an online form. Go to the contact us page and enter your full name, email address, subject, and message. Click the Submit Message button to send your query.
- By Text: Another way to contact the customer support team at Aspire is to use the above number for texting.
- Mailing Address: This is also a great way to contact professionals for help. Take note of the Mailing Address – Account Services, P.O. Box 105555, Atlanta, GA 30348-5555