If you like celebrity news & gossip, install the E! Online app on your streaming device, launch it to generate an activation code, and use the code at eonline.com/link to link your TV provider.
Entertainment Television, popularly known as E! or E! Online, is a perfect source for entertainment news, celebrity gossip, etc. Owned by NBCUniversal Television and Streaming, the entertainment channel primarily focuses on movies, pop culture, and celebrity-focused reality shows. As of January 2016, E! was available to more than 92 million American households.
E! fans can stream popular shows like SIWAS Dance Pop Revolution, Clash of the Cover Bands, The Bradshaw Bunch, Nightly Pop, and Daily Pop on their home computers, mobile devices, and streaming devices.
Below are the easy steps to watch E! Online from the best comforts of your living room.
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate Eonline.com on Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, or Google TV
Activating the E! Online app on any of the below-mentioned streaming devices is a three-step process –
- Download and install the E! app from the respective application store of a streaming device.
- Generate an activation code.
- Verify the activation code at eonline.com/link with a participating TV provider username and password.
Activate E! Online on Apple TV
The Apple TV lets you watch your favorite sports, movies, and TV shows on the big screen. You can easily watch Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max, and more if you have a valid subscription plan with the streaming service. Similarly, if your TV provider participates with E! Online, you can watch it on Apple TV. Here are the steps to install & activate E-News on Apple TV –
- Turn on your Apple TV device and navigate to the home screen.
- From the home screen, go to the App Store.
- In the App Store, search for the E! application.
- Next, click the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, launch the app.
- You will see a unique code on your Apple TV.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the E Online activation page – eonline.com/link.
- Enter the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Then, sign in with your TV Provider login credentials to complete the activation process.
The E! app will now be available to watch on your Apple TV.
Eonline.com Link TV Provider on FireStick
If you love programs based on pop culture, celebrity-focused reality shows, etc., and own an Amazon Fire TV device, install the E! app. The latest version of the E! app is available in the Fire TV app store and can be activated easily by following these steps:
- Get to the Find section of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Please search for the E! app and install it by tapping the Get option.
- After installation, open the app.
- You will see a one-time activation code on your screen.
- Now, open the E! activation page (eonline.com/link) using another device’s browser.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click the CONTINUE button.
- Sign in using your TV Provider credentials and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Enjoy the E! app on your Amazon Fire TV.
E! App Activation on Android TV
To watch E! Online on your Android TV, ensure your Android TV is updated, you have the service provider credentials, and you have an additional device to access eonline.com/link.
If you have pre-arranged these requirements, proceed with the activation process below.
- Go to Apps > Play Store on your Android TV and search for the E! app.
- Alternatively, you can use the Voice Assistant button on your Android TV remote and say “E” or “E Online” to locate the app.
- Once you find the app, please select it from the search results and tap the Install button.
- Once it gets installed, tap Open to launch the E! app on Android TV.
- An activation code will appear on your screen.
- Keep this screen alive and visit eonline.com/link on a browser.
- Enter the code in the provided field and press the Continue button.
- Then, sign in using your TV provider account credentials to finish the activation process.
Return to your Android TV screen and watch your favorite E! shows.
Activate on Roku at eonline.com/link
If you have subscribed to the E! Channel thru a supported TV provider like DirecTV, AT&T, Xfinity, Spectrum, Dish, etc., you can watch the E! channel on your Roku device.
Below are the complete details that will quickly help you activate the E! app on your Roku device.
- On your Roku TV, go to Home Menu > Streaming Channels > Search.
- Please search for the E! Online app and select it from the search results.
- Next, press Add Channel to download and install the app on Roku.
- After installation, launch the app.
- A unique registration code will display on your TV screen.
- Now, access eonline.com/link on your phone/computer browser.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and click the CONTINUE option.
- After that, sign in using your TV provider login credentials.
Finally, get back to your Roku device-connected TV. The E-online app is now ready to use.
Top Shows to Watch on E! Channel
Some of the popular E! Shows that you can watch on your preferred streaming device include:
- Cash At Your Door
- Daily Pop
- Celebrity Game Face
- Nightly Pop
- The Bradshaw Bunch
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can. However, for the best experience, it is recommended to watch E! on an iPad running with iOS 7 (or above).
You can access the E! Shows easily using any of the following web browsers:
– Google Chrome 50 or above.
– Safari 7.0 or above.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or above.
– Mozilla Firefox 40 or above
If you are having issues accessing the E! app on your Amazon Fire TV, consider the following workarounds:
– Restart the E! app and your Fire TV device as well.
– Sign out and sign in to the app again.
– Clear the cache of the E! app.
– Make sure your internet speed is proper.
– Go to the Settings section of your Fire TV.
– Next, select the Applications option.
– Then, tap the Manage Installed Applications option.
– Select the E! app, tap Clear Cache, and then the Clear Data option.