Get complete access to the behind-the-scenes content, full episodes, movies, past series, and more – this is all that you get to stream when you install the TVOne app on your streaming media player & activate it at tvone.tv/activate.
The activation process is super-easy. Here are the universal steps to activate TV One on your streaming device or Smart TV –
- First, download & install the TVOne app.
- Get an activation code on your TV.
- Open tvone.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter the Registration Code displayed on the TV screen. (Make sure you enter the code in capital letters)
- Sign in using TV provider credentials.
Sounds easy, right? Now, check the detailed steps below to start streaming TVOne’s popular shows, videos, and full episodes on supported streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and FireStick.
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate TVone.tv on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV
Regardless of the streaming device, keep the following prerequisites arranged beforehand.
- Your streaming device must be running with the latest updates.
- A second device (phone or pc) to access https //tvone.tv/activate.
- Stable Wifi internet connection.
- Subscription with a participating TV provider.
- TV Service Provider account credentials.
How to Activate TV One on FireStick
If you wish to watch the latest shows broadcasting on TVOne using your Amazon Fire TV device, here are the quick steps to get the app activated in no time.
- Find the TVOne app with the help of the Find option on your Fire TV.
- Select the app and press the Get option to begin the installation.
- After installation, launch the TV One app on Fire TV.
- A registration code will display on your TV screen.
- Now open tvone.tv/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the registration code (in capital letters) and select your service provider.
- Then, tap the SUBMIT button and sign in with your TV provider login credentials to finalize the activation process.
You will find your Fire TV screen reloading and directing you to the home screen of the TVOne app.
tvone.tv Activate on Apple TV
Refer to the following steps to watch your favorite TVOne shows and full episodes on Apple TV.
- Access the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the TVOne app and
- Click on the Get button to install the app on Apple TV.
- Launch the TVOne app after installation.
- Your TV screen will display a one-time registration code.
- Keep this screen visible and launch a web browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Visit tvone.tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- Next, select your TV service provider from the given options and click the SUBMIT button.
- After that, sign in using your TV provider credentials.
After successful verification, your Apple TV will refresh. It is now ready to stream TV One content.
TV One tv Activate on Android TV
Android Smart TV also supports the TVOne app. If your Android TV is running with the latest updates, you can easily activate the TVOne app by following the instructions recommended below –
- Visit the Play Store app on your Android TV (located under the Apps section).
- In the Play Store, search for the TV One app.
- Select the TVOne app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your Android TV.
- After adding the app, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your Smart TV to get an activation code.
- Once you have the TV One registration code, visit tvone.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter the registration code, select your service provider and press the SUBMIT button.
- Then, sign in using your service provider username and password to complete the activation process.
After successful activation, you can watch TV One on your Android TV.
Activate TVOne on Roku at tvone.tv/activate
To access the TV One app on your Roku device, you will need to add the TVOne app from the Roku Channel Store and activate it at tvone.tv/activate. Refer to the steps below for complete details on the installation and activation process –
- Scroll down on the Roku home screen & select the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search option and find the TV One app.
- Press the Add channel button to install the app on Roku.
- Next, press the Go to channel button to launch the TVOne app on Roku.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to generate a registration code.
- Now, access tvone.tv/activate using a browser on another device.
- On the activate page, provide the registration code in capital letters.
- Select your service provider from the given options and tap the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV Provider login credentials to verify your subscription.
Get back to your Roku device-connected TV screen to access the TVOne app.
How to watch TVOne on Android or iOS Devices?
If you own a smartphone or tablet, you can easily install the app and watch TVOne original programs such as For My Man, Bobbi Kristina, Unsung Hollywood, and more.
- Access Play Store/ App Store on your device.
- Play Store for Android
- App Store for iPhone or iPad
- Search for the TVOne app and install the app.
- Enter your TV provider sign-in details when prompted.
You are all set to watch TVOne on your smartphone or tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions
To reset your TV provider account password, contact the customer support team of your service provider.
If you can’t find your cable provider on the activation page, your service provider might not be listed with TVOne currently. In such a case, you can check back frequently to know if your service provider has been listed or not.
For any queries, you can call on the following phone numbers:
North, Central, & South America
Phone: +1 513-666-4220
Timing: Monday to Friday | 09:00 AM- 0600 PM Eastern Time (excluding Holidays)
Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific
Phone: +44 (0) 1843873322
Timing: Monday to Friday | 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM UK Time (excluding Holidays)
Yes, you can share your feedback about TVOne at [email protected].