Game Show Network, generally known as GSN, is a basic cable channel owned and managed by Sony Pictures Television. This channel primarily focuses on game shows, reruns of acquired game shows, revived game shows, and new first-run original game shows.
The channel is available to more than 70 million households, mainly through cable and satellite services. Moreover, you can also access the Game Show Network network through streaming and internet TV services, including Sling TV, Plex, fuboTV, Pluto TV, and Philo.
If you want to access Game Show Network on supported streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, or Fire TV, the process is easy to follow. First, install the Game Show Network app and activate it at activate.gameshownetwork.com.
For complete details on installation and activation, refer to the information below.
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate Game Show Network at activate.gameshownetwork.com
At present, the Game Show Network app is supported primarily by Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV.
So, if you are using any of these devices and want to enjoy the GSN offerings on them, below are the instructions that will help you activate Game Show Network app on your streaming device.
Activate gameshownetwork.com on Roku
You can stream the Game Show Network content on your Roku device by following these simple steps –
- From your Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search option and enter Game Show Network in the search field.
- Select the app from the search results and press Add channel button to begin the installation.
- After installation, click the Go to channel option to launch the Game Show Network app on Roku.
- Your TV screen should display a unique code.
- Access activate.gameshownetwork.com on your second device.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and select your Cable TV provider.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to begin watching Game Show Network on Roku.
Game Show Network Activation on Amazon Fire TV
If you have a Fire TV device and subscription to the channel through a participating TV provider, here are the steps to activate the Game Show Network app –
- Select the Find option from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Enter Game Show Network using the virtual keypad.
- Next, select the app from the search results and press the Get button to install the app.
- Then, click the Open option to launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on your Fire TV screen.
- Once you have the code, go to the GSN activation page – activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV, select your cable provider, and click the SIGN IN button.
- After that, sign in using your TV provider account credentials.
The Game Show Network app is now active on your Amazon Fire TV.
How to Access Game Show Network on Apple TV?
To watch Game Show Network programming on your Apple TV, make sure that your Apple TV has the latest OS updates installed, and you are good to go with the following activation process.
- On your Apple TV, open App Store from the main menu.
- Type Game Show Network in the search field and select the app from the search results.
- Press Get to download and install the app on Apple TV.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Launch a browser on your phone/pc and access activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- On the next screen, enter the activation code in the provided field and select your Cable TV Provider from the given options or under the OTHER PROVIDERS section.
- Next, click on the SIGN IN button and log in using your service provider account credentials.
After successful activation, return to your Apple TV screen and watch the desired Game Show Network app programming.
Activate Game Show Network on Android TV
You can stream the latest episodes of Game Show Network by installing the GSN app on your Android TV. However, remember that only installing the app won’t do the job.
You will need to activate the Game Show Network app using an authentication code at activate.gameshownetwork.com. Want to know how to do that? Follow the instructions below.
- On your Android TV, go to Apps > Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for the Game Show Network app.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- When the installation completes, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- Your TV screen will display a one-time unique code.
- Now that you have the activation code, visit activate.gameshownetwork.com on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and select your Cable Provider.
- Then, click the SIGN IN button and log in with your service provider account credentials on the subsequent screen.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to finalize the activation process.
Post successful activation, your Android TV screen will refresh and take you to the home screen of the activated GSN app.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t remember the credentials provided by your Cable TV Provider, you can contact the customer support of your service provider to retrieve them.
Game Show Network has partnered with almost all the service providers. Kindly review the list of participating service providers again. If you still can’t find your service provider, you can check back later, as GSN keeps bringing more service providers to the platform.
– Make sure your streaming device is running with the latest updates.
– Clear the cache of the Game Show Network app.
– Restart your streaming device.
– Check your internet connectivity.
– If the problem persists, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the app.