Easy Steps to Activate your Kohl’s Card via kohls.com or Phone
March 1, 2022 / Admin
With almost 1200 stores throughout the United States, Kohl’s is considered among the biggest departmental store chain in the country. It has a wide range of products featuring Active & Wellness, Home, Bed & Bath, Furniture, Toys, Clothing, Accessories, and more.
Apart from usual payment modes like debit cards, credit cards, and digital wallets, this store chain also offers an exclusive Kohl’s Charge Card for customers’ convenience.
Kohl’s card is applicable only for Kohl’s merchandise payment and can only be used after you activate the card online at kohls.com/activate.
To know how to activate your Kohl’s Card, follow the information provided below.
Although there are multiple methods to activate your Koh’s Card, you must have an account with Kohl’s before you can use any of the methods.
Refer to these instructions if you don’t have a Kohl’s account yet.
How to Regiter for a Kohl’s Account
- Open the Kohl’s sign-up page on your phone/pc browser.
- Type your 12-digit card number and click Continue.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and password in the provided fields.
- Select the additional options as per your preference and click the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Your Kohl’s account will be created right away.
Now that you have created your Kohl’s account, you can use the below-mentioned methods to activate your Kohl’s card.
Activate your Kohl’s card using kohls.com/activate
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit Kohls card activation URL – kohls.com/activate.
- Sign in to your Kohl’s account using your username & password and click Log in.
- Next, select the Account icon (your profile name) located near the upper-right corner.
- From the menu, select the Manage card option.
- Then, click Activate card.
- Enter the 12 digit card number and other required information.
- Complete the remaining on-screen prompts.
- Once your Kohl’s Card is activated, you will get a notification on your screen.
Activate Kohl’s Card via Phone
If you could not activate your Kohl’s credit card online, consider using your phone to activate the card.
- Make sure you have all the required information for activation. This includes your charge card number, social security number, and other personal information.
- Once you have all the required information, call 800 954 0244.
- Follow the on-call prompts carefully and provide the information when requested.
- Your Kohl’s Charge card will be activated after following all the instructions.
Activate Kohl’s Card by visiting a Store
Apart from the ways mentioned above, you can also activate your charge card by visiting a store.
- Go to your nearest Kohl’s store and make a purchase.
- Make sure to use your Kohl’s charge card to make the payment.
- Making the payment using the Card will activate it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, once you have activated your Kohl’s Card successfully, you can start using it for making purchases at any Kohl’s store or online at www.kohls.com.
If you are a primary owner or authorized user, you can easily activate all your cards on the account. However, you will only be able to do so when you are a primary owner or authorized user.
Activating your new Kohl’s card doesn’t deactivate your old Card. You will need to call Kohl’s customer support to get your old card deactivated. Also, make sure to cut and discard your old card to prevent it from getting misused.
If you forgot the password or username of your Kohl’s account while activating the card, you could recover it by following these steps:
– Go to a web browser and open kohls.com/activate.
– Click Forgot password located below the log-in fields.
– Enter your username in the provided field and click Continue. (If you also forgot your username, click Forgot username.)
– Now, check your email for a password reset link.
– Follow the instructions provided in the email and reset your password.
– You can then activate your Kohl’s card using your new password.