Abbreviated and trademarked as YES Network, the Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network is one of the most sought-after pay-TV channels owned by Yankee Global Enterprises.
It is also the most-watched regional sports network in the country that owns the exclusive local TV rights of the Brooklyn Nets, New York Yankees, and Major League Soccer’s New York City FC. You can also watch documentaries, magazines, and discussion programs.
Many leading cable providers offer YES Network. So, you must get a subscription from a participating TV provider to watch YES Network on your TV.
If you are a sports enthusiast and own a streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV, why not install & activate YES Network and start streaming your favorite regional sports?
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate Watch YES Network on Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and FireStick 
This guide will walk you through the easy steps to activate YES Network on your preferred device via watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
Things to Consider
- Stable internet connection.
- Valid subscription with a TV provider.
- A Compatible streaming device.
- A second device – mobile or computer.
How to Watch YES Network on Roku
Roku users should check the steps below to start streaming YES Network programs such as Forbes SportsMoney, Yankees Highlights, TV Channel Finders, Yankeeography, and more.
- Please turn on your Roku device and access the Roku Channel Store using the remote.
- Then, please search for the YES Network app and select it from the search results.
- Click the Add Channel button to install the app on Roku.
- After installation, launch the Yes Network app.
- You will see the Yes network authentication code on the screen.
- Once you have the code, visit watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate on another device.
- Enter the sign-in details and click Sign In. If you don’t have a Yes Network account, click Register and provide all the required information.
After signing in, enter the code and click the Activate button to start streaming Yes Network on Roku.
Activate Yes Network on Apple TV
If you own an Apple TV, here’s how you can watch YES Network on your device.
- Switch on your Apple TV and navigate to the App Store.
- Search for the YES Network app in the App Store.
- Click the Get button to download & install the app.
- Return to the home screen to launch the Yes Network app on Apple TV.
- Inside the app, you should see a unique authentication code.
- Note down the code before heading to the activation page – watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
- Use your log-in credentials or sign in with Google, Facebook, or Apple ID.
- After logging in, follow the on-screen prompts to enter the code.
- Click the Activate button to watch YES Network on Apple TV.
Yes Network Activate on Android TV
Here are the step-by-step instructions to activate and watch YES Network on Android TV –
- Go to the Play Store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type YES Network in the search box.
- Select the app from the suggestions and click the Install button.
- Launch the Yes Network app on Android Smart TV.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code.
- Access watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate on a computer or mobile device and enter the sign-in details.
- Type the yes network authentication code and click the Activate button.
After successful activation, your TV screen will refresh, and you can watch your favorite programs and local sports events on your Android-based Smart TV.
Steps to Watch YES Network on FireStick TV
If you have subscribed to YES through a participating cable/video provider, you can catch your favorite games live on your FireStick device using the steps below –
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- Type YES Network and install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Launch the app to get a unique code.
- Save the code and access the activation link – watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
- Enter your Email and Password to sign in.
- Provide the code and click the Activate button.
You can now access live TV, documentaries, and highlights on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Register for a Yes Network Account?
If you haven’t registered for YES Network yet, we have the following steps for you.
- Go to watchyesnetwork.com and select REGISTER.
- Enter your name, email, password, DOB, and Gender (optional).
- Click the Register button.
Note: Another way to register for a YES Network account is to select your Facebook, Apple, or Google profile. Then, you need to follow the on-screen prompts to create an account with YES Network.
After successful registration, you can use the credentials to watch live games on your phone, computer, tablet, or TV.
How to Watch YES Network on Android Phone
To watch YES Network on the go, install the YES Network on your Android device and provide the sign-in details.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Tap the Search option.
- Type YES Network and tap the Install button.
- After installing the YES Network app, tap the Open option.
- Enter the email and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You are ready to watch games.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream YES Network for free with a participating TV provider.
Yes, you can download the app on Roku for free from the Roku channel store.
To watch Yankees on Roku, install the Yes Network TV app from the channel store and activate it at watchyesnetwork.com.
You can watch YES HD on DirecTV on channel 631.