Go through the information below to install & activate the USA Network app on your streaming device at usanetwork/activatenbcu using your TV provider credentials.
USA Network is an American cable television network owned by NBCUniversal. USA Network is one of the most popular cable networks in the United States and is known for its original programming, as well as a mix of reruns of popular shows and feature films. The USA channel is available to 88% of American households with pay television.
USA Network’s original programming includes popular dramas such as Suits, Mr. Robot, Queen of the South, and The Sinner. The network is also known for its long-running series Psych and reality TV shows such as Chrisley Knows Best. In addition, USA Network is the home of the WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw.
If you have subscribed to the channel through a participating TV provider or streaming service, you can stream USA Network live and on-demand programming on your TV-connected device by installing and activating the USA Network TV everywhere app at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
The USA Network app is available on all leading streaming devices, including Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, iPhones & other Android smartphones.
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate NBCU USAnetwork.com on Roku, FireStick, Apple & Android TV 
Since the popularity of the USA channel has grown tremendously, NBCUniversal ensures everyone should be able to access the fantastic content on their streaming media players by downloading the USA app.
After installing & activating the USA Network app, you can stream the latest full episodes of late-night, daytime, and primetime series on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, or Xbox One.
Before following the activation instructions below, make sure you have an active cable or satellite subscription that includes USA Network in its channel lineup. You will also need a computer or mobile device to access the usanetwork.com activate/activatenbcu website.
NOTE: The USA Network activation code is valid for a few minutes only. If you find an error entering the code on the activation page, request a new code on your streaming device or Smart TV.
Add the USA Network app on your Roku device, sign in with your TV provider, and obtain instant access to the on-demand and live content catalog. You can find the complete steps below –
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels > Search section from your Roku home screen.
- Using the Search option, look for the USA Network app.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Add channel button to install the app.
- Next, launch the USA app on Roku.
- Inside the app, click Settings and select Link TV Provider to get an activation code.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or smartphone and navigate to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click CONTINUE.
- Then, sign in using your TV provider login credentials.
That’s it! Your Roku device is now ready to stream all the latest episodes of the USA Network channel.
Activate on Apple TV at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
Here are the steps to activate USA Network on Apple TV:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Look for the USA Network app in the App Store.
- From the search results, select the USA Network app.
- Select the Get button to download and install it on your Apple TV.
- When installed, launch the USA Network app.
- An activation code, along with the instructions, will appear on your TV screen.
- Next, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and press CONTINUE.
- Select your TV provider and sign in with provider login credentials.
You can now watch USA originals, live TV, movies, the latest episodes of your favorite shows, and past seasons on your Apple TV.
If you are willing to activate USA Network on your Amazon FireStick TV, go through the steps below:
- First, connect your Fire TV to the internet.
- Go to the Fire TV home screen, and select the Find option.
- Look for the USA Network channel app.
- Select the USA Network app, and press Get to install the app.
- Once installed, launch the app to get the activation code.
- After getting the code, launch a browser on your phone/pc and visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- On the activation page, enter the code and press the CONTINUE button.
- Finally, log in with your TV Provider credential and complete the remaining on-screen prompts (if any).
After successful activation, return to your Fire TV screen and watch your favorite USA Network programming anytime.
How to Watch USA Network on Android TV
Android TV or Smart TV users can follow the instructions below to add and activate the USA Network app using the official activation link usanetwork/activatenbcu:
- Access the Apps section on your Android TV.
- Launch the Play Store app.
- Browse manually or use the search option to find the USA Network app.
- Press the Install button to get the app on Android TV.
- After installation, launch the app and select the Link TV Provider option to generate the activation code.
- Now, visit usanetwork.com activate/activatenbcu, and enter the code from your TV.
- Click Continue to link your TV provider.
- Then, please choose your preferred Pay-TV provider and sign in with its credentials.
USA Network is now active on your Android smart TV.
How to Sign up for NBCUniversal Profile to Unlock USA Network Content?
If you don’t have an active subscription with a Pay-TV provider, you can unlock USA content with an NBCUniversal profile. Follow the below steps to create your NBCUniversal Profile –
- Open the USA Network sign-up page – www.usanetwork.com/sign-up.
- Click on the appropriate options displayed on your screen to create a profile. These options include:
- CREATE A PROFILE WITH AN EMAIL
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your profile.
If you already have a profile, go to the usanetwork.com/sign-in page of USA Network.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select I have read and agree to NBCUniversal’s Video Viewing Policy.
- Click on the LOG IN button.
You can also select CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, or APPLE options to sign in to your NBCUniversal profile.
Why should you get the USA Network app?
The USA Network app provides a convenient way to access USA Network content, including popular shows like “Suits,” “Burn Notice,” and “Psych.” Here are some reasons why you might want to get the app:
- Watch the latest episodes the next day after they aired on TV.
- It allows you to resume watching your favorite shows if you can’t finish them in one sitting.
- Live streaming when you sign in with your TV provider.
- The USA Network app is compatible with Chromecast and AirPlay.
- Stream-on-demand content from across the NBCUniversal family, including NBC, Bravo, Oxygen, SYFY, CNBC, MSNBC, Telemundo, Universal Kids, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The USA Network app is compatible with a range of devices, including:
– Smart TVs: The app is available on smart TVs from major manufacturers, including Samsung, LG, and Sony.
– Streaming devices: The app is available on popular streaming devices, such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
– Mobile devices: The app is available for iOS and Android devices, making it easy to watch your favorite USA Network shows on the go.
– Game consoles: The app is available on gaming consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4, allowing you to watch USA Network content on your gaming device.
It is recommended to have at least the following download speed to get the most consistent and top-quality video streaming on the USA Network app:
– USA Network streaming library content (Full Episodes and Clips): 3.0 Mbps
– Live stream of local NBC Station: 8.0 Mbps
– Standard definition: At least 1.5 Mbps
– Streaming Content Provided in High Definition: At least 5 Mbps
Loading and video playback issues on the USA Network app generally occur when:
– Your service provider wants you to sign in again to the app.
– You are logged in to an old provider on the device and trying to switch to NBC apps.
So, make sure to properly log out of the USA Network app on your device and log in again with your current provider credentials.
The duration of content available on the USA Network app mainly depends on streaming rights granted by content partners.