Activate TNT Drama on Fire TV, Roku, Apple Tv, Streaming Devices
February 23, 2022 / Dan Smith
Last updated on March 3, 2022
TNT (Turner Network Television) is one of the biggest names in the entertainment world. Owned by Warner Media Studios & Networks, TNT makes watching shows, full epodes, movies, and even live sports easier when you get the TNT Drama app on your streaming devices or game consoles. However, installing the TNT app on Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, or Xbox One isn’t enough. You must activate the app at tntdrama.com/activate to start streaming TNT Originals, movies, and Live TV.
A list of all supporting streaming devices where you can watch the latest movies, shows, and videos on TnTdrama –
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Roku TV
- Android TV
- iPhone/ iPad
Activate TNT Drama on Smart Devices via tntdrama.com/activate
To accomplish the TnT Drama activation process, you must keep a few prerequisites handy beforehand.
Prerequisites for TNTdrama Activation
- A valid TNT Drama subscription through a cable provider.
- Streaming device (Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, etc.) or game console (Xbox One).
- High-speed, stable Wi-Fi connection.
- You will need a second device to access tntdrama.com/activate.
You are now ready to check the steps below to carry out the activation process.
TNT Drama on Android TV
Android TV users can check the steps below to activate TNTdrama on Android TV.
- Turn on your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
- Access the Play Store and search for the TNT app.
- Click the Install button.
- After installing the app, launch it.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click the Activate option.
- Note down the unique activation code that appears on the screen.
- Open the activation URL – tntdrama.com/activate – on your computer or mobile.
- Select Android TV from the drop-down menu.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Now, enter the code and click Submit.
- Here, you need to select your TV provider.
- Log in to your service provider account.
- Wait for a few seconds, and your Android TV will be ready to use.
TNT Drama on Amazon Fire TV at tntdrama.com/activate
If you are using a Fire TV Stick, you need to install the TnTdrama app and activate the movies streaming platform at tntdrama.com/activate using the activation code.
- Tap the home button on your Firestick remote and go to App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to look for “TnT Drama” from the search box.
- Select the TnT app and press the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, open the app.
- Go to Settings and click on Activate option.
- You will now see an activation code on your Fire TV screen.
- Visit tntdrama.com/activate and
- Select Amazon Fire TV and click Continue.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click Submit.
- Finally, choose your provider from the list and sign in.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to activate TnTdrama on the Amazon Fire TV player.
Activate TNT Drama on Apple TV (via Pay-TV Subscription)
Android TV isn’t the only streaming device to watch TNT originals. If you own an Apple TV, here’s a step-by-step guide to activate the TNT app via tntdrama.com/activate.
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Type TNT Drama in the search bar and wait for the results.
- You will see the Tnt drama app in the search results.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen to locate the TNT drama app.
- Launch it by clicking the app.
- Go to Settings and click the Activate option.
- This will bring you a code and activation URL on the screen.
- Leave the screen visible as you access tntdrama.com/activate on your mobile or laptop.
- Select Apple TV, enter the code and click the Submit button.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to complete the process.
Activate TNTdrama on Roku using Activation Code
Here is a quick guide to activate the TnTdrama app on Roku Media Player.
- Go to Roku Channel Store.
- Search for the TnTdrama app.
- Download and install the TnT drama app on your Roku player.
- Open the installed TnT app.
- Now, select Activate your device from Settings.
- You will receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- Go to your laptop/computer or smartphone browser and visit tntdrama.com/activate/roku.
- Once you have opened the activation page, choose Roku and click Continue.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field & click on Submit.
- Select your TV provider from the drop menu.
- Sign in to your TV cable provider’s account.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until you get a success message – You have successfully activated your Roku on TnTdrama.
How to install TnTdram app on iPhone or iPad (iOS Device)
Here’s how to enjoy classic favorites like Bones and Charmed on your iOS devices.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Search TNT Drama app using the search option.
- Install the app.
You are ready to enjoy All Elite Wrestling: Rampage, The Inside Story, Good Behavior, Rhodes to the Top, Shatterbox, and American Race anywhere.
TnTdrama Activation Failed – How to Troubleshoot?
You may not able to activate TNTdrama at tntdrama.com/activate for various reasons, such as poor internet, activation code expired, device issues, or TNT is down. Below, we have explained how to troubleshoot the ongoing problem.
- Check your Internet: This is the first thing you need to check. Make sure there’s no connectivity error. If the Internet is experiencing poor signal, you may not generate a code and complete the process. Fix the issue before moving ahead with the activation process.
- Repeat Steps: Failing to use the activation code properly would also result in an error. You must generate the code again to complete the process.
- Restart your Device and Reinstall the App: If the issue is related to your device or the app, you are encouraged to delete the app, restart the device, and install the app again.
If nothing seems to bring a solution, contact your cable TV provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
The simplest way to activate TNT is by generating a code and activating the app at tntdrama.com/activate. You can watch TNT on your game console and streaming platforms using this method.
You need to install the TNT app on your Apple TV first. Then, go to Settings and click the Activate option to get the code.