Gone are the days when people didn’t have many options for entertainment. Although TV remained the prime source of entertainment, it didn’t have many great channels. But then, things started to take a U-turn with the intervention of the internet. Now, people can watch their favorite movies, shows, videos, series, and more on TV with the help of high-speed internet.
Amongst various entertainment channels, Syfy, owned by NBCUniversal, has emerged as a leading American basic cable channel. Today, Syfy is available to more than 97 million households in the United States. The Syfy channel features drama, science fiction, supernatural, fantasy, reality, horror, and paranormal programming.
If you have a subscription to the Syfy channel through a participating TV provider, the following guide will help activate the Syfy app at syfy.com activate/activatenbcu on compatible streaming devices like Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, or Android TV.
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate Syfy.com on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV 
You must download and install the Syfy app from the application store to access the channel on your streaming device. After successful installation, you need to activate the SYFY app using the syfy.com/activatenbcu activate code.
To know the complete process in detail for your preferred streaming device, go through the instructions recommended below –
syfy.com activate/activatenbcu FireStick
If you have an active subscription, you can catch up on the most recent movies, videos, and other content on your Amazon Fire TV device by activating the SYFY app. To access SYFY on your FireStick, follow these steps –
- Go to the home screen of your FireStick-connected TV and select the Find option.
- In the Find section, select App Store.
- Please search for the Syfy app, and select it from the search results.
- Tap the Get option to install the app on Fire TV.
- After installation, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Now, visit syfy.com activate/activatenbcu on another device.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV and click CONTINUE.
- Sign in with your TV Provider login credential and follow the remaining on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
The SYFY app is now active on your Amazon Fire TV.
syfy.com/activatenbcu on Roku
Activate Syfy on Roku to watch all the fantastic sci-fi videos and movies. The SYFY Channel app is available on all Roku players and Roku TVs. To get the app on your Roku device, refer to the below steps –
- On your Roku TV, select the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search/Search Channels option.
- Here, look for the Syfy Roku Channel using the virtual keyboard.
- Once you find the app, please select it and click the Add channel button to install the app.
- When installed, tap the Go to channel button to open the Syfy app on Roku.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to generate an activation code.
- Once you have the code, open syfy.com/activatenbcu on your phone or pc browser.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and click on the CONTINUE button.
- Then, sign in using the login credentials of your TV provider.
You can now stream short-form clips, entire seasons, and various episodes (past and present) on your Roku device.
ActivateNBCU SYFY on Apple TV
To access top SYFY shows on your Apple TV, including Wynonna Earp, Killjoys, Resident Alien, and many more, you need to install the app from App Store and activate it at syfy.com activate/activatenbcu.
- Access the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the SYFY app and select the app from the suggestions.
- Next, tap the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
- Post-installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code to activate your device.
- Open syfy.com/activatenbcu on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Select your TV provider (if prompted) and sign in with its credentials to verify your subscription.
After successful verification, you can watch Syfy on Apple TV.
How to Activate SYFY on Android TV
If you love watching Harry Potter movies, follow the instructions below to activate SYFY on Android TV –
- Switch on your Android TV.
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- From the home screen, navigate to Apps > Play Store.
- In the Play Store, locate the SYFY app manually or use the search option.
- Once you find the app, please select it and press the Install button.
- Press Open to launch the Syfy app on your Smart TV.
- A one-time unique code will display on your TV screen.
- Visit syfy.com/activatenbcu on a separate device to link your TV provider.
- Enter the code and tap the Continue button.
- Select your service provider from the list and sign in with relevant credentials.
- Once logged in, follow the rest of the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
After following the above steps, return to your Android TV and watch your favorite SYFY shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have tried to answer all the important questions here about Syfy activation on TV, but if you have any other queries, post them in the comment section below.
To get a subscription to the SYFY channel, you will need to contact your TV service provider and request to add the channel to your package.
Every TV provider offers an option to retrieve the forgotten password. Don’t hesitate to contact your TV provider for a detailed recovery procedure.
The activation code is time-sensitive, so after receiving it, use it quickly at syfy.com/activatenbcu to activate your device. Also, ensure your streaming and additional devices (on which you open the activation link) are connected to the internet throughout the process. And lastly, there might be a problem with the network. So, consider trying again by generating a new activation code.
You can access SYFY on any compatible device for free. However, you must have the SYFY channel added to your TV subscription.