Who is Tony Bennett’s wife Susan Crow?
Susan Crow was born on 9 September 1966 in San Francisco, California, to father Dayl Crow and mother, Marion Crow. There is no any critical information available about her other family members. Susan Crow is basically a philanthropist who got married to Tony Bennett, being his 3rd wife in 2007 at the age of 39 when her husband was 79. According to Tony Bennett, they dated each other for almost 20 years before they got married. Tony Bennett and Susan Crow met at one of his 1985’s concerts when she was around 19, and he was about to hit his 60’s. She was fond of him and his music. As mentioned in his book, they first met backstage, and Tony liked the way she loved his music, which made him say hello to her, and he also asked her to be his date for the evening.
Further, after 20 years of dating, they both had a very private wedding ceremony in New York City, USA. Despite their age difference, they have a very powerful bond, and as mentioned by the couple, the age difference hasn’t made any difference in their relationship. Susan Crow has always been very caring for him, so Tony Bennett has always been very thankful to her. Crow is the founder of 17 schools with her partner.
|Full Name||Susan Crow|
|Popular for||Wife of Tony Bennett|
|Estimated Net Worth||N/A|
|Birthday and Zodiac|
|Age||54 years old (as in 2021)|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1966|
|Birth Place||San Francisco|
|School / University||Fordham University and later Columbia university’s Teachers college|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-28-40 inch|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
Susan Crow Height, Weight and Body Size
Susan Crow’s height is 5 feet and 5 inches. Her weight is around 55 kgs. Her hair is blonde and her eye colour is dark brown. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 ins.
Susan Crow Education
Susan got educated at Fordham University and Columbia University’s teachers’ college. She has also interned for the president’s advance office as she was a good student from her college days. She was fond of being a teacher, and she successfully achieved it.
Susan Crow Career
Crow started her career as a social studies teacher in a public school. Then she became a philanthropist and helped Tony in finding the the Exploring The Arts [ETA] Organization. With the help of the organization, she co-founded 17 schools around the United States of America which encouraged students to study arts.
Susan is currently the Board President. She, along with her husband, got awarded with George Washington University Medal in 2010. She also has a creative agency in New York City.
Susan Crow Salary and Net Worth
As per the information, Susan’s net worth is around 1 Million, and her husband’s net worth is 110 million.
Fun facts about Susan
- Susan Crow was born on 9 September 1966 in California.
- She did her education at Fordham University, Columbia University.
- Susan Crow got married to Tony Bennett, who is 40 years older than her.
- Susan and Tony Bennett don’t have their own child, but Tony is the father of 4 children from his past relationships, so Susan is their stepmother.
- Susan dated Tony for 20 years before they got married and before he separated from his ex-wife.
- Susan and Tony Bennett met at one of his 1985’s concerts where Tony got attracted towards Susan and asked her to be his date for the night.
- Susan always wanted to be a teacher, and further, she achieved it. She has also been a social studies teacher at a public school.
- She later became a philanthropist and started an organization named ETA.
- Susan Crow and Tony Bennett were awarded the George Washington University medal in 2010.
- Susan Crow does not use any social media platform.
Frequently asked Questions
- What does Susan Crow do?
Susan Crow is a Teacher, Talent manager by profession.
- How old is Tony Bennett’s wife Susan Crow?
Susan is 54 years old as in 2021.
- How long has Tony Bennett been married to wife Susan Crow?
Tony and Susan have been married since 2007.