Start.watch Own.tv Activate on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV 
OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) is an American pay-TV channel that mainly telecasts programs targeting African American audiences. The Oprah Winfrey Network is now available to more than 88 million pay-TV households in America. This majestic figure constitutes a whopping 79% of households with TV in the U.S.
You can stream OWN via the Watch OWN app on streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, iOS and Android phones, Chromecast, etc.
If you want to stream all the entertainment and lifestyle programs offered by OWN, install the Watch Own app on your streaming device and activate it at https //start.watchown.tv/activate using your TV provider credentials.
Guide to Activate the OWN TV app at https //start.watchown.tv/activate 
You can enjoy your favorite OWN TV shows & Live TV when you activate the Watch Own app on your streaming device.
Some popular TV shows are Black Love, Oprah Prime, Greenleaf, Oprah’s Master Class, For Peete’s Sake, Party at Tiffany’s, Addicted to Food, Queen Sugar, the Rosie Show, and many more.
To watch these shows on your TV, all you have to do is enter the code displayed on your TV at start.watchown.tv/activate and sign in with your TV provider credentials.
Easy for you? Let’s check out the steps below in detail!
Activate on Roku at start.watchown.tv/activate
If the speeches of Oprah Winfrey have mesmerized you, her genuine talk shows will surely overwhelm you. So why not watch all her talk shows by activating the OWN TV channel on your Roku device?
Here are the steps to follow –
- Visit the home screen of your Roku device.
- Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Under the Streaming Channels section, select the Search option and find the Watch OWN app.
- Once found, press the Add Channel button to install the app.
- After installation, tap the Go to channel button to launch it.
- You will see an activation code along with instructions to follow.
- Now, open start.watchown.tv/activate on a second device (phone or PC).
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and press Link TV Provider.
- Then, sign in with your TV Provider credentials on the next screen.
- Once logged in, follow the guided instructions to complete the activation process.
The Watch OWN app is now active on your Roku device.
Start.watchown.tv Activate on Apple TV
The Oprah Winfrey Network TV App is available on Apple TV. Here are the key steps you will need to follow if you wish to enjoy its content on the big TV screen.
- Access the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the search option to find the Watch Own app.
- Once you find the app, select it from the search results.
- Next, tap the Get button to download and install the Own TV app on Apple TV.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on another device and visit https //start.watchown.tv/activate.
- Enter the code found on the activation screen and press the LINK TV PROVIDER button.
- Select your TV Provider (if prompted) and sign in using your account credentials.
You should now be able to access the Watch OWN app on your Apple TV.
Refer to the following steps to download and activate OWN TV on your Fire TV using the authorized activation link –
- Select the Find option from the Fire TV home screen.
- Locate the Watch OWN TV app using the Search option.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- Next, tap Open to launch the app.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code to link your TV provider.
- Now, access the Watch OWN activation link – start.watchown.tv/link.
- Carefully enter the code and press the Link Tv Provider button.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider credentials and follow the on-screen prompts to finalize the activation process.
That’s it! Your Firestick device is now ready to stream your favorite OWN TV shows.
Steps to Watch OWN App on Android TV
Got an Android Smart TV? Don’t worry, as your Android TV is also fully compatible with the Watch Own TV app. Follow the universal Steps below –
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Find the Watch OWN app using the search option.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- Launch the OWN TV app after installation.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Visit start.watchown.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code below and sign in with your TV provider credentials.
This will activate the Watch OWN app on your Android TV.
Ways to Watch OWN TV without Cable/ Pay-TV Provider
You can watch your favorite talk shows and episodes without a cable TV provider if you have one of the following live-TV streaming services –
- YouTube TV: While every other company is trying its hands at the streaming business, how can YouTube stay behind? YouTube has its own streaming service – YouTube TV – that offers various channels, such as Food Network, OWN TV, Travel Channel, Bravo, and more. YouTube TV boasts over 85 channels, which you can stream on Roku, Android, iOS, and Fire TV.
- AT&T TV Now: Ensure your package includes Ultimate, Extra, or Choice if you want to enjoy OWN content.
- Philo: Subscribe to Philo for $25 and enjoy more than 60 channels, including OWN. You will have BET, HGTV, TLC, Lifetime, A&E, Hallmark Channel, and AMC among the premium channels. Philo supports Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android, iOS, etc., and you can stream up to three simultaneous devices. In addition, Philo has an on-demand library with unlimited DVR.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign in to the Watch OWN app using your TV provider’s username and password.
If the activation code is not working at start.watchown.tv/activate, check for the following:
– Ensure you activate the device within a few minutes after receiving the code. The code is time-sensitive.
– If the code appears invalid or expired, return to your TV screen to find the new, automatically generated code. Alternatively, re-launch the app and get a new activation code.
– Check your internet connection.
The OWN TV app is free to download. However, you need to have a TV provider subscription to watch most of the content.
Visit the official website at www.oprah.com and open the menu in the top corner. You will see an option ‘Subscribe to Newsletters’ click it, provide your email address, and complete the process.
If you have any doubts regarding Watch OWN TV activation, you can write your doubts in the comment box given below.