Make sure you read this prospa app review before registering.
Table of Contents
What Is Prospa App?
Prospa is a business account for entrepreneurs. Your account comes with:
- Bank account number in your business name
- Receive transfers from all Nigerian banks
- Send transfers to all Nigerian banks
- Pay bills
- International transfers
- Powerful tools & features to keep your business on autopilot
The #No1 choice for entrepreneurs and business owners, open a fully operational bank account, quickly. Discover powerful tools and insights to help grow your business.
Bank account in your business name
Choose a partner bank
Mastercard for expenses
Instant support when you need it
Prospa App Review
Here are the opinions of different people concerning the prospa app.
Is Prospa App Legit?
Well, I think it’s a nice idea, and it could be of help, especially for freelancers who find it hard to receive money from overseas. But, It isn’t totally free;
There is no limit on inflow. Once your turnover crosses ₦100,000.00 they charge a membership fee as shown below.
|₦100,001 – ₦500,000
|* Doing above ₦10,000,000 monthly?
Is There A Physical Branch?
No. They do not have a physical branch, however, if you’re interested in becoming a member and want to confirm, you can visit their office address 4b Fatai Idowu Arobieke, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Is Prospa App Safe
- Requiring HTTPS on all pages, and use HSTS to ensure browsers only ever connect to them over a secure connection.
- They never store or log your password and transactional PIN data in plaintext.
- Allowing all members to enable Time-based, One Time Passwords, for two-factor authentication on their account. They never send authentication codes via insecure channels like SMS.
- Encrypting their database and all uploaded images. We employ additional encryption for sensitive data, like transactional PIN.
How does the bank account work?
Your account number will be with one of their partner banks. E.g (Your business name) – Providus Bank. When you want to receive transfers, you give your customers your account number and bank name. You receive all credits directly in Prospa.
Upgrading Your Account
To upgrade your account, you’d need documents such as;
- Certificate of incorporation
- CAC registration forms
- Valid government issued ID for directors (International Passport, Drivers licence, Voters card, National I.D card)
- TIN number (We can help with this)
- Proof of address (Utility bill)
- Board resolution (you can generate from your Prospa dashboard)
- 2 References (You’ll have extended time to provide this)
It’s not a bad idea, I’m going to give them a trial!