Ollo is a reputed credit card company offering different types of credit cards with exclusive benefits. Ollo credit card is ideal for customers who wish to fix their credit history. Some of the cards offered by Ollo include Ollo Rewards, Ollo Platinum, and more.
In this guide, we will talk about the easiest way to activate your Ollo card at ollocard.com/activate and start using it for purchases and payments. Also, if you haven’t applied for it yet, we will walk you through the easy steps.
Table of Contents
Activate Ollo Card Online at ollocard.com/activate
If you have already received a new Ollo card, you must activate it as soon as possible. Stick to these easy steps to activate your Ollo card before using it for online and offline transactions.
- Visit the activation URL – ollocard.com/activate.
- Enter the following details –
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4-digits of the SSN
- Ollo Card Number (16-digit card number)
- Card Expiration Date in mm/yy format.
- After entering all the required information, click Next.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to activate your Ollo card.
After successful activation, you will see a confirmation message on your screen. You are now ready to use the card for making purchases, paying bills, and other payments.
How to Manage your Ollo Card?
Want to manage your Ollo card? You must create an account. Here’s a step-by-step process to enroll for an Ollo account.
- Access Ollo Homepage (ollocard.com).
- Click the Sign In button in the top right corner.
- On the SIGN IN page, tap the Enroll here link.
- Give in a few details like your last name (last name on the card), DOB (mm/dd/yyyy), and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (4-digit number).
- Enter your Ollo Card Number and Card Expiration Date (mm/yy).
- Click the NEXT button.
- Now follow the remaining on-screen prompts.
Your Ollo card account is now active. You can use it to view card statements, card payments, manage limits, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest and quickest way to activate your Ollo card is to access the ollocard.com activate URL on your computer and provide the required details, such as your card number, name, date of birth, etc.
You can make the payment by logging into your Ollo card account. After logging in, you can access the Make a Payment option to start making payments.
Yes, you will be eligible for a credit limit increase if you make payments for the first five months. Make sure you make the payment on time.
Not everyone can apply for an Ollo card. First, you must receive an invitation from the card company and respond to the offer. After receiving an invitation, access the website to enter the required details to apply for a card.