January 10, 2022 / Admin
NFL, National Football League, is a professional American football championship consisting of 32 teams. NFL Network is the exclusive streaming platform for NFL games.
We understand that your craze and dedication towards American football is endless, and NFL is one of the major North American professional sports leagues. That is why here in this article, we have shared a pretty simple way to activate NFL on your streaming device at nfl.com/activate using an activation code. NFL is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Fire Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, and Android TV.
You can also cheer your favorite American football team on your iOS (iPhone/ iPad) and Android device via NFL Mobile App.
NFL Supported Devices –
- Apple TV
- Roku (Domestic Only)
- Android phone
- Android tablet
Table of Contents
Prerequisites to Activate NFL
You will need the following things to enjoy live NFL games videos, exclusive analysis, game scores, live game audio, and team standings.
- A Stable & hi-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- A Streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, etc.
- Participating TV provider sign-in details. (Subscription must include NFL Network)
- A mobile phone or laptop to access the activation URL.
Activate NFL on Your Streaming Device via nfl.com activation link (Using Pay-TV Provider)
Depending on your TV subscription, you will have access to NFL live games, pre-game shows, highlights, clips, etc. If your TV provider allows access to Roku, follow the below instructions to download & activate the NFL app on your streaming device.
Participating TV providers include many national, regional and local cable TV providers. In addition, TV providers also include some streaming services such as Youtube TV, FuboTV, Sling TV, Vidgo, Flos, Paramount+, etc.
Ensure that your pay TV subscription includes the NFL Network to stream the NFL Channel through the NFL Roku app.
|Step 1: App/ Channel Store > Search NFL > Add NFL App > Launch App
Step 2: Get Activation Code > nfl.com/activate > Enter Code
Step 3: Select TV Provider > Enjoy NFL Network
- First, turn on your streaming device (Roku Media Player, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, or Android TV.)
- Visit its Channel/ App Store.
- Next, find for NFL app using the search option.
- Download and install the NFL app on your device.
- Launch the application.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Visit nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the NFL Activation Code and click Continue.
- Select participating TV provider from the list and sign in.
- That’s it! NFL is now active on your Streaming media players & smart TVs.
Activate NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate/roku
If you have a Roku media player, you are one step away from activating NFL on your Roku device. The NFL app is already on Roku Channel Store, and you can access it simply by typing NFL in the search bar. Find the complete steps to activate NFL on Roku –
- Go to Roku Channel Store > Streaming Channels.
- Search for the NFL app.
- Select Add channel to add the channel on your Roku home screen.
- Go to the Roku home screen and locate the NFL app.
- Launch the app.
- Open the Profile section.
- Press Connect TV Provider and select your TV provider from the list.
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone or pc, and visit www.nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the unique activation code in the prompted field and click Continue to connect your device.
- Select your TV provider and sign in with login credentials.
- Your Roku TV is now active.
This is how you can easily activate the NFL channel on your Roku device and enjoy watching live games and popular shows.
Activate NFL App on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick
Fire TV has an official NFL app, which means you don’t need to download the NFL application on your Fire TV. Here is how to activate NFL on your Amazon Fire TV to watch popular game shows like Good Morning Football, NFL Now, NFL Gameday, A Football Life, etc.
- Launch the NFL app on your Fire TV.
- Go to the Profile section.
- Press Connect TV Provider under Connected Accounts.
- Select your TV provider from the list.
- You will see a unique activation code & activation link on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your computer or phone, and visit nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the registration code in the prompted field and click Continue.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to connect your device.
- NFL is now active on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick.
NFL.com Activate on Xbox at nfl.com/activate
By activating NFL on Xbox, stay connected to all the latest NFL news, shows, and highlights featuring round-the-clock. Below you can access the steps to install and activate Nfl.com on Xbox one.
- Turn on your Xbox device and go to Windows Store.
- Search for the NFL app.
- Press the Get button to download and install the NFL app on your Xbox.
- After the installation, launch the app.
- Go to the Profile section and click on Connect TV Provider.
- Now, select the cable TV provider from the drop-down list.
- An activation code will display on your TV along with activation instructions.
- Open NFL activation URL – nfl.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the nfl.com activation code in the given field and click Continue.
- Select your preferred TV provider from the list. Then, if prompted, sign in using TV provider login credentials.
- You can now watch NFL season 2022 on your TV.
Read also: Get NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV
Guide to Activate NFL on PS4 – nfl.com/activate/ps4
To watch the NFL channel on your Sony PlayStation 4 or 5, you must first download the NFL app and connect it with a TV provider subscription. Here are the steps that you can follow for the same –
- First, go to the PlayStation store and look for the NFL app.
- Next, select the Download option, then install it.
- After installation, launch the NFL app.
- Go to the profile section and choose your cable TV provider.
- An activation code will appear on your TV.
- On your laptop or phone, open nfl.com/activate/ps4.
- Enter the code in the given field and press the Continue button.
- Select your cable TV provider and sign in to complete the activation procedure.
- Now, you can both play and watch the NFL league on your PS4 or PS5.
- Now, enter the code and press the Continue button to complete the procedure.
Steps to Activate NFL App on Apple TV
If you wish to access NFL Channel on your Apple TV, you will need to activate the NFL app on it. Below are the instructions you will need to follow for the activation process.
- Go to App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store, browse through the list of applications or find the NFL app using the search option.
- Press the Get button to download and install the app.
- After installing the app, launch it on your Apple TV.
- Open the Profile section and press Connect.
- Select the TV provider with which you have purchased the NFL subscription.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen along with the instructions for the activation.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and go to nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click Continue.
- Select your TV provider and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- After successful activation, you can watch your favorite NFL shows, live matches, highlights, etc., on your Apple TV.
About NFL Channel and Subscription
The NFL channel is the best channel for any American football fan. By subscribing to the NFL Network, you are eligible to watch what’s trending across the league or your favorite teams. More than this, you can easily replay every regular-season game with an NFL Game Pass subscription and catch up with highlights for every game effortlessly. Furthermore, NFL Network had launched its NFL app for its potential Android, iPhone, and streaming device users.
Some Popular NFL Shows –
- NFL GameDay
- Good Morning Football
- NFL Total Access
- NFL Now
- The Top 100
- A Football Life
- The Aftermath
- NFL Fantasy Live
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can sign up for the NFL account at nfl.com/account/sign-in or through the NFL App.
Here are some fixes you can try:
1. Update the NFL app to the latest version.
2. Sign out from the app and sign in again.
3. Force quit the app and then open again.
4. Clear app cache or data in application manager.
The cost of an NFL Game Pass monthly subscription is $9.99.
Yes. You can make the subscription payment in installments.