Steam is your ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games. Since steam is almost like a wallet on its own, a lot of people ask on How to transfer steam money to PayPal?With over 30,000 games in their library, you can access games almost instantly and enjoy many other exclusive deals.
Like any other wallet out there, Steam allows you to add funds to the Steam Wallet via your debit card, credit card, or bank account. The catch here is that the money in your Steam wallet is like store credit, you cannot send it back to your bank account or treat it like real cash.
If you have leftover money in your wallet and have found no good use of it within Steam, surely you don’t want that money to lie there dormant.
There are many ways you could put that money to use. In this article, I have discussed a couple of tips on how you could encash those funds as well as How to transfer steam money to PayPal.
Table of Contents
How to transfer Steam money to Paypal
For starters, there is no direct way to transfer Steam money to PayPal or any other wallet. Note that the Steam funds are non-transferable and can be used to buy products only within the Steam store.
There are ways you can convert steam funds into cash. All you need to do is buy items using your steam money and then sell them out for real cash.
How to transfer Steam money to PayPal – easy 3 step process
Step 1: Purchase Skins that are easy to sell from the Steam Community market
You can buy any Skins of your choice from the Community Market. I would suggest buying CS: GO skins, as these are in high demand, and CS: GO items are worth the real deal.
Step 2: Sell the items on a third-party site
Once you have bought the skins, head over to any third-party site where you can sell them. You have multiple options here. Some of the most popular ones are :
- skins.cash: Its a global market for instant in-game skins sales, providing immediate and secure cash-out to gamers worldwide. In exchange for skins, you will be paid.
- Dmarket: It allows you to trade and sell csgo skins fast and get paid for this.
- bitskins: It allows you to sell CSGO skins in considerable quantities in mere minutes.
- You have many other alternative third-party sites like bitskins, skinport, skinbay.com, cs.deals.
I would personally suggest going for either bitskins/skins.cash, both are very popular and most importantly genuine.
Bitskins charges 10% per sale. So say for a transaction of $100, you will be billed $10 for the purchase.
If you want to save money on transaction then Dmarket is a better option, with a fee of 5% per sale.
Step 3: Withdraw your money to PayPal
As a final step, once your skins have sold out, you can send the money to your PayPal account. Most of the site offers an option to cash out to PayPal, and you can alternatively accept the payment to your credit/debit cards.
How to alternatively use your Steam Money
Here are some alternative ways you can use your Steam funds
- You could purchase an item on the Steam store and choose to gift it to anyone on your friend’s list. I know this is not really cashing out your money, but sometimes being a better person does feel good!!
- You could purchase an item on steam and trade it with literally anyone from the Steam community. It isn’t a task to find someone to trade with since the Steam community is so vast, but be sure to be away from scammers or not so genuine people. With such a broad user base, it’s pretty easy to get scammed as well.
Always remember to trade/sell smartly, choose the right platforms while doing so to avoid getting scammed. Additionally, try to avoid adding excessive funds to your Steam wallet, as it is quite a task to convert that into cash back again.
I hope you got your answers on How to transfer steam money to PayPal post reading this article. If you have any questions on this, leave them in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!