January 29, 2022 / Admin
Are you looking for easy online steps on how to cancel Paramount+ through Amazon Prime? Then, you are on the right page. But, before we walk you through the steps below, let us tell you that canceling the Paramount Plus subscription will deprive you of the most exciting TV shows, such as Amazing Race, Good Sam, The Equalizer, NCIS, Young Sheldon, FBI, S.W.A.T., NCIS: Los Angeles, and Blue Bloods.
Note: CBS All Access – is Now Paramount+
Steps to Cancel Paramount+ Subscription from Amazon Prime
If you have had enough of Paramount Plus and want to check out other streaming services for their compelling original content, why not unsubscribe to Paramount+ first? If you use Paramount+ via Amazon Prime by linking your two accounts, here’s how you can cancel the service on Prime. Check the steps below to cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
- Open a web browser on your computer or phone.
- Go to Amazon.com and access your account.
- Reach out to the option that says Accounts & Lists. (You will find it in the top-right corner.)
- Select the Memberships & Subscriptions option and click Channel Subscriptions.
- Under it, you will find Prime Video Channels.
- Look for the add-on Paramount+ (earlier known as CBS All Access).
- Click Actions > Cancel Channel.
- Confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription.
That’s it! Once you confirm the selection, you will see the end date of your subscription. It only means that you will continue to enjoy the service till the last date mentioned on the screen. Also, note that you won’t get any refunds for any previous charges.
At any moment, if you wish to restart the Paramount+ subscription on your Prime, you can link your Amazon Prime account with your Paramount+ account.
New Paramount+ subscribers will get a 7-day free trial and $9.99/month after trial. Cancel anytime.
Check the steps below to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Channels.
- Open amazon.com/channels on a computer/ phone browser.
- Search for the Paramount Plus channel.
- Select the channel or click on any video from the search results.
- Now, click Watch with Paramount+.
- Press Start your Free Trials.
- Enter your Amazon account credentials to sign in. (Make sure you have an Amazon Prime subscription to watch Paramount+)
- Here, you will need to confirm the billing information to begin the free trial.
- You can now enjoy Paramount+ content on Prime Video.
The above cancellation steps are pretty easy to follow. However, you can choose this alternative method to cancel Paramount+ directly through the website.
- Open paramountplus.com on a web browser and click Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password and press Continue.
- Access My Accounts section.
- Find Cancel My Subscription and click on it.
- Click Yes, Cancel My Subscription to confirm cancellation.
You will not lose your access immediately, and you can continue to enjoy the service till the last date of your subscription.
What Will You Miss?
You will miss out on a chunk of exciting programs if you cancel your Paramount subscription. Here’s a list of the most popular Paramount+ shows.
|NCIS: New Orleans||NCIS: Los Angeles||Come Dance with Me|
|Big Brother||Love Island||Undercover Boss|
You can’t watch other programs like Late Night, Specials (Christmas Proposal, Christmas Takes Flight, At Home Videos, etc.), News (Sunday Morning, CBS News Special, 60 Minutes, etc.), and Sports (NCAA on CBS).
How to Create a Paramount+ Account
Don’t have an account with Paramount plus?
- Go to the Paramount+ signup page.
- Select your plan (Essential or Premium).
- To create a Paramount+ Account, click CONTINUE.
- Enter the required details – Full Name, Email, Password, ZIP code, Birthday, and Gender.
- Click the Continue button and follow the on-screen prompts to sign up with Paramount+.
Note: You can also sign in with your TV provider.