January 9, 2022 / Admin
SoundCloud is a popular online audio distribution platform and music-sharing website that allows users to share, upload, and promote audio. Starting in 2007, SoundCloud has emerged as one of the most extensive music streaming services in the market. This music service has more than 175 million monthly users throughout the world.
SoundCloud is available on Web, iOS, Android, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One. It provides both free and paid membership on the platform.
Moreover, SoundCloud has been a motivating platform for budding artists as they can distribute their work for free, which can be accessed by users worldwide. You can easily access SoundCloud through your iPhone, Android, and Xbox. Go through the information provided below to access SoundCloud on these devices and complete the activation process at soundcloud.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Activate SoundCloud on Xbox One via soundcloud.com/activate
- Turn on your Xbox One and go to Windows Store.
- Search for the SoundCloud app in the Windows Store.
- From the search result, select the SoundCloud app.
- Press the Get button to download and install the app.
- After the installation, open the SoundCloud app on Xbox.
- You will see a 6-character activation code on your TV screen along with the activation URL.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile and visit soundcloud.com/activate.
- Now sign in to your account using your SoundCloud login credentials.
- Enter the registration code displayed on your TV screen.
- You can now begin listening to your preferred music from your favorite artist on Xbox.
How to Install SoundCloud on iPhone/ iPad
If you are using an iPhone or iPad and wish to watch SoundCloud, follow the below steps to install the app.
- Open App Store on your iPhone/ iPad.
- In the App Store, search for the Sound Cloud app.
- From the search result, select the “SoundCloud” app.
- Press the Get button to download and install the app on your iOS device.
- After successful installation, launch the app.
- Now log in to your SoundCloud account using your login credentials or create a new account.
- You will now be able to find the music you love & discover new artists using your SoundCloud app on your iPhone.
Steps to Install SoundCloud App on Android Device
SoundCloud app is also available on Android phones & tablets. So, if you have an Android phone, you can easily enjoy SoundCloud on it by following these steps:
- On your Android phone, go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Search section and search for SoundCloud in the Play Store.
- Then, from the search result, select the SoundCloud app.
- Click on the Install button to download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
- Once installed, launch the SoundCloud app.
- Now you will see two options – Create an account & I already have an account.
- You need to log in to your SoundCloud account using your login credentials or create a new account.
- You can now access the SoundCloud app on your Android phone.
So, these are the steps you can follow to activate SoundCloud on your iPhone, Android, or Microsoft Xbox at soundcloud.com/activate.
How to play SoundCloud Tracks & Playlist on Sonos?
To access SoundCloud tracks, new music & audio playlist on Sonos, follow the below steps –
- Select SoundCloud from the list of music services on your Sonos HiFi sound system.
- Sign in with your SoundCloud account credentials.